1.7

I purchased a large package of the Scotts EZ Seed to take care of patches in my lawn. I aeriated, rough up the surface, de-thached and added Scotts soil to the surface.

Growing conditions in Northern California were perfect with no flooding, freezing or heat to create issues. After 6 weeks, there was little to no grass growing from the package.

Product or Service Mentioned: Scotts Lawn Repair Mix.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Scotts Cons: Person i spoke with was clueless.

Comments

I also have the same problem except I live in the Northeast and invested in Scotts northeast blends and tried 3 X to plant grass in perfect conditions -raked and loosened the soil added scotts lawn soil planted the grass covered with a light lay of chopped hay and nothing grew-I did have the blue dust coating all over me and even inhaled some of it which made me quite ill for about a month. I reached out to them with no help or refund.I spent over 100.

on grass see and soil.

In addition I purchased some soil to fill in some low areas in my backyard and it smelled of sewage and looked like it was taken from a toilet. I thought Scotts was a responsible brand-never again!

Scotts Reviews